EMA Payroll software integrates with other core business systems to ensure that employees receive accurate, on-time compensation in the appropriate manner (such as direct deposit, check, or payment card). Employees can typically access the software to edit their personal information, payment preferences, and other details.
For employers, EMA payroll is easy to configure, and flexible enough to manage and automate all payments and contribution to workers of all types (including salaried and hourly employees, temporary and gig workers, and others), at different locations. EMA Payroll simplifies tasks, making it easier for staff to manage complex rules, payroll flows, and checklists, and maintain compliance with contributions, tax laws and other financial regulations.
Minimize compliance risk with automatic updates on global, national, and local payroll laws, contributions and tax regulations.
Provide financial flexibility with a payment option that allows employees to access earned wages when they need it, instead of waiting for pay day.
Automatically calculate predated HR changes and process them for individuals or groups of employees.
Why you need EMA payroll software?
· Timeliness and accuracy. Especially with mergers and acquisitions, new hires, and shifting regulations, payments to employee can be complicated and time consuming. With EMA payroll software, organizations can be sure that employees are paid the right amount and on time, every time, helping to build employee trust and confidence.
· Transparency. For most organizations, personnel costs are the single highest expense. EMA Payroll software integrates with other lines of business, such as finance and accounting, providing transparency that helps organizations stay on budget, create timely reports, and plan for the future.
· Flexibility to adapt and scale. When business changes, EMA payroll software makes it easy to adapt. For example, when an office opens in a new region with different taxes and regulations, EMA Payroll software automatically incorporates the new rules, so data does not need to be entered for each employee.
· More time for high-level tasks. Compared to manual and outdated alternatives, EMA payroll software can save organizations hours each month—time that can instead be devoted to other critical business initiatives.
· Improve morale. Avoid instances in which employees are paid the wrong amount, are not paid for overtime or other work, are paid late, or are not paid in their preferred way.
· Tighten security. EMA Payroll systems help ensure that the right people have access only to the appropriate information for their role. Especially with many employees and gig workers working from home, it is critical for organizations to have software in place that prevents double payments, confirms that every payment is correct, and automatically calculates the appropriate benefits and tax payments for each employee.
· Deepen business insights. When EMA payroll systems are integrated with other core business systems, organizations gain deep insights that can help them develop more accurate budgets and forecasts. In minutes, organizations can, for instance, identify the real-time personnel costs for each department and the revenue achieved for that cost over different periods of time.
· Improve reporting. EMA Automated payroll software provides real-time insights that can easily be translated into charts and graphs that executives can use to make critical business decisions.